House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 27 branches across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa.
- Provides administrative support to Admin Manager in areas such as supervising use of board and conference room for orientation and training, meetings, conferences, and appointments.
- Prepare all necessary travel arrangements and itineraries as requested.
- Inspects and maintains office equipment inventories. Ensures maintenance are done as at when due, using the facility checklist.
- Handles petty cash and other expenditure records.
- Supervises personnel and activities involved in the cleaning and maintenance of the head office.
- Ensures that all due utility bills are approved by Admin Manager and sent to Accounts department for payment.
- Ensures security staffs are at their duty post, appropriately dressed & monitors their attendance.
- Receive and process request on stationery and consumables. Creates list of all request for approval and purchase within the stipulated timeline.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative role.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)